Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas wishes 2016.

Dear readers and friends.
My blog has had many visitors from all over the world, thus my posts are read by many. Every year visitors increase by almost 150%. Somehow things comes across when writing about classical music in my imperfect way. I always do my best to make music accessible in as clear a review as I am able to write. I find it satisfying that this has been an ongoing success. As long as I am able to listen I will write.
I wish all my readers and classical friends a very Happy Christmas, and may there never be a Scrooge around. I look forward to much more music.

Harry



L'Orgue Classique Français 1650-1800. 150 ans de musique du Grand Siècle à la Révolution Française.CD 2.

New acquisition. Date of purchase: 2016. First listen: 20-9-2017. Label: Ligia. CD 2 from 10. Recording dates: 2007/2000 Venues: See b...